- COLLEGE PLANNING PRIMER
- YOUR CUSTOM PLAN
- Get Started
College planning and funding is complex. Ask any parent that has filled out a FAFSA form! And that's NOT college planning, any more than filling out a 1040 is tax planning! It requires knowledge and expertise relating to many different topics, often inter-related, to achieve a best outcome.Depending on your circumstances iHELP will evaluate and suggest:
- Strategies for parents with young children (early starters)
- Strategies for parents with high-school students (late starters). Especially high school juniors/seniors
- Strategies for middle-income families - $50,000 - $150,000
- Strategies for high-income families - $150,000+
- Strategies for business owners
- Strategies for grandparents that want to help with college funding
- Strategies for qualifying for financial aid
- Strategies for funding shortfalls
- And more!
Just as knowing and applying the right strategies can help better prepare and pay for college and reduce your out-of-pocket college costs, NOT knowing strategies available to you will likely mean you'll pay more for college than you had to and may prevent you from achieving your retirement savings goals.
The good news is that iHELP can help you achieve a best outcome and peace of mind in the process!